Services We Offer
- Where to Sell? - We can advise where the best place to sell your model is, whether it be by auction or private treaty. Our vast client base from years in this sector lets us know who is the most likely person to buy your item and for how much. We regularly sell to very prestigious clients and museum collections. To discuss options please contact us here.
- What is its value? - As a Professional RICS Valuer Michael can provide you with a valuation for sale purposes.
- We can sell it for you if required - We are happy to offer your models for sale on our website which gets a large number of viewers from around the world so your item will have a mass of coverage. Very Competitive Commision Rates Available for Private Sales.
- We will come and see your item and are happy to come and see you when we are next in your area to discuss your options for sale.
- Model Finding / Broker Service - with our large client base and knowledge of this sector if you cant find the model you would like to buy, we can try and help. Or if there is a model for sale in an auction we can purchase it on your behalf.
Photo: Dreweatts -Transport Auction, Newbury 9th April 2013 - Lots originated, catalogued and sold by Michael Matthews of 'The Steam Consultancy'