Sale by Public Auction
We can arrange the sale of your items through Public Auction. For unqiue and interesting items, auctions can provide an easy solution to achieve the best price with the least hassle possible. As an auctioneer myself I can advise you on the most appropriate auction for your items and talk you through charges and the selling process.
Recently Consigned and Sold
The Witheridge Collection - We have arranged the sale by auction of this very Important collection including five locomotives built by the late John Adams of Poole in 7 1/4 inch gauge. The models include...
- 'The Duchess of Abercorn' - LMS Pacific No.6234 by John Adams
Sold - £70,000.00
- 'Flying Scotsman' - LNER Pacific No.4472 by John Adams
Sold - £20,000.00
- 'Windsor Lad' - LNER Pacifiic No.2500 by John Adams
Sold - £22,000.00
- 'The Glasgow Highlander' - LMS Black Five No.5157 by John Adams
Sold - £26,000.00
- 'Sterling Single' - GNR Sterling No.7 by John Adams
Sold - £13,250.00
- 'Bushbuck' - LNER B1 No.1017 by Jeff Stubbs
Sold - £8,000.00
- 'James' - Romulus Narrow Gauge by Bret Rogers - Sold - £4,600.00
- Great Northern Carriages x 4 by John Adams and Mrs R.G Adams.
Sold - £11,500.00